The below software applications make transit information available to users of mobile phones through native mobile apps.
- Google Maps - Google Maps contains a transit trip planner, which is available for several devices including Android mobile phones, iPhones prior to iOS6, and Blackberries.
- Joyride - This default Maps application will link to 3rd party applications that provide transit routing information.
- The Transit App - An iOS application that provides routing based on scheduled information, and real-time arrival estimates, for select cities.
- Nokia Maps - Provides transit directions for hundreds of transit agencies in North America by using publicly-available GTFS data available on Nokia Windows Media devices.
- RouteShout - Allows users to receive scheduled and predicted arrival times via SMS or mobile application.
- Tiramisu - Crowd-sources real-time estimated arrival times, bus fullness, and rider experience based on users of the mobile application.