Jump to navigation Jump to search
|License||The MIT License|
"Dashing is a Sinatra based framework that lets you build beautiful dashboards.
- Use premade widgets, or fully create your own with scss, html, and coffeescript.
- Widgets harness the power of data bindings to keep things DRY and simple. Powered by batman.js.
- Use the API to push data to your dashboards, or make use of a simple ruby DSL for fetching data.
- Drag & Drop interface for re-arranging your widgets.
- Host your dashboards on Heroku in less than 30 seconds.
This project was created at Shopify for displaying custom dashboards on TVs around the office."