Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is for tracking ideas related to improving TransitWiki infrastructure.
- Make TransitWiki namespace searchable. see MediaWiki manual 20:06, 18 October 2016 (MDT)
- Create system of templates for highlighting, flagging, and otherwise marking pages. For example: templates would be useful to identify in-progress pages, out-of-date content, content that violates TransitWiki policies, or asking specific questions. Appropedia provides an excellent example of a template system in use. I have attempted to begin and use a template system on TransitWiki (Category:Templates). --Aaronantrim (talk) 00:07, 15 December 2015 (MST)
- Change URL structure for TransitWiki articles so the URLs are shorter and more readable. e.g. http://www.appropedia.org/General_Transit_Feed_Specification instead of http://www.transitwiki.org/TransitWiki/index.php?title=General_Transit_Feed_Specification 13:18, 23 January 2016 (MST)
- Enable the User email feature (e.g. Special:EmailUser/Bertrand ) --Aaronantrim (talk) 08:50, 3 May 2016 (MDT)
- Add section for interwiki links. e.g. there are several transportation wikis. here is one: http://tfresource.org Aaronantrim (talk) 20:06, 18 October 2016 (MDT)