Welcome to TransitWiki.orgAmerican Public Transportation Association, the Transit Cooperative Research Program, University Transportation Centers, Caltrans, and local agencies. The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) Division of Rail and Mass Transportation funds the UCLA Institute of Transportation Studies work on TransitWiki and outreach and coordination efforts with California's transit agencies.
- A visualization of transit ridership per capita for most US urban areas.
- New: Now includes service provision and effectiveness metrics.
- A visualization of NTD Data for transit speeds and performance in California
- Portals for the FTA Mobility on Demand Sandbox Program and Shared Use Mobility
- See how smaller agencies can prepare for FTA's new Transit Asset Management rule
Registration is required to edit TransitWiki. Due to persistent automated spamming, .com addresses are restricted from self-registration. If you would like to register using a .com address, email email@example.com.See Articles by Topic
Help shape the future of TransitWiki.org as an Advisory Group member
TransitWiki.org is forming an User Advisory Group to provide on TransitWiki community decisions. The User Advisory Group will meet informally by emails, chat, and web meetings. See the User Advisory Group page for more information.