Category:Network planning software
These are a few examples of network planning software:
- OpenTripPlanner: Analyst Extension - In addition to features for trip planning, OpenTripPlanner (OTP) includes analysis tools within the core software package.
- Graphserver - For software developers who are interested in algorithms research and transit analysis.
- ODOT-sponsored proof of concept: “GTFS Data as a Basis for Optimization of Large Scale Transit Networks” - A research project to use GTFS data to analyze the transit network in Oregon.
- Regional Public Transportation GIS Architecture and Data Model - Research project that produced tools that automatically download new GTFS datasets from the regional transit agencies and store them in the FDOT D7 enterprise geodatabase.
- Transit Boardings Estimation and Simulation Tool (TBEST) - Transit Modeling and Analysis software.
- TransCAD 6.0 - A commercial travel demand forecasting software.
- GTFS-based Planning and Research - Examples of agencies leveraging GTFS data as part of their own research or planning studies.
Pages in category "Network planning software"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.