Open main menu
← Older edit
Newer edit →
907 bytes added
14:26, 23 September 2015
Add summary line to each item
The below software applications make transit information available to users of mobile phones through native mobile apps.
* [[Google Maps]]
- Google Maps contains a transit trip planner, which is available for several devices including Android mobile phones, iPhones prior to iOS6, and Blackberries.
- This default Maps application will link to 3rd party applications that provide transit routing information.
* [[The Transit App]]
- An iOS application that provides routing based on scheduled information, and real-time arrival estimates, for select cities.
* [[Nokia Maps]]
- Provides transit directions for hundreds of transit agencies in North America by using publicly-available GTFS data available on Nokia Windows Media devices.
- Allows users to receive scheduled and predicted arrival times via SMS or mobile application.
- Crowd-sources real-time estimated arrival times, bus fullness, and rider experience based on users of the mobile application.
Retrieved from "