Welcome to TransitWiki.org
- Installed MediaWiki 1.27.1
- Enabled box file submit and mobile view.
- TransitWiki.org upgraded to MediaWiki 1.27.0
- TransitWiki.org upgraded to MediaWiki 1.26.2
- Reports and documents from California transit agencies are now searchable using the California Transit Agency Google Custom Search Engine
This site is based on the MediaWiki software that powers Wikipedia and many other sites across the web. If you're familiar with how to navigate or edit Wikipedia, then TransitWiki.org should be straight forward. If not, see the MediaWiki FAQ. The UCLA Institute of Transportation Studies expands and maintains the TransitWiki.org community, with funding from the Caltrans Division of Rail and Mass Transportation. Transit stakeholders across the state can contribute the site following our guidelines. TransitWiki is an implementation tool of the File:California STSP - Recommendations for Caltrans.pdf
Please contact email@example.com regarding questions, article suggestions, or to request a group training session (for public employees in California).
Follow us on Twitter at @TransitWiki