Welcome to the UCLA Transit Wiki.
We'll be developing this resource for California's transit agencies over the next few months.
This tool will help facilitate the identification of cost-effective strategies that are appropriate to an agency, and connect agency staff with the additional information they need to explore and implement the strategy.
Getting started for Users
- Category:Internal strategies factors within the control of agencies
- Category:External strategies factors which require significant coordination with external agencies and actors
- Directory of transit agencies in California (from Transit Unlimited)
Updates for Editors
- 2/14 - Updated Help:Contents to improve guidance for adding content, pages, and categories.
- 2/13 - Before creating a new page or category, please expand and look at the site trees for Category:Internal strategies and Category:External strategies
- 2/9 - Please work on converting outline the to Wiki form.
- 2/9 - The site is based on the same system as Wikipedia. They have extensive tutorials on how to edit Wiki pages.