Difference between revisions of "Azavea"
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|Line 21:||Line 19:|
Latest revision as of 08:37, 5 February 2017
Azavea is a certifies B Corporation based in Philadelphia. It's team of developers works to expand the possibilities and opportunities of geospatial technology. Azavea's projects address fields including urban ecosystems, water, infrastructure planning, economic development, public transit, elections, public safety, energy, and cultural resources management, among others. Beyond software development, Azavea offers data analytics services, and gives employees 10% of their time to work on self structured research projects.
Azavea is committed to open source and sharing. Most of its projects can be found in its GitHub repositories.
Other freestanding open source Azavea projects include:
- Azavea GitHub repositories https://github.com/azavea
- Open Tree Map https://www.opentreemap.org/
- District Builder http://www.districtbuilder.org/
- OpenDataPhilly https://www.opendataphilly.org/
- Software developed by Azavea https://www.azavea.com/services/software-development/